Halloween may be over but there are still so many things to do with the kids in Ocean County NJ before fall ends and winter creeps in. In fact, there are so many fun things to do in Ocean County NJ from now until the last day of fall (December 22nd) that we decided to put together our list of 15 Fun Family Things You Have to do in Ocean County NJ Before Fall Ends. Read on for some awesome things to do with the kids in Ocean County New Jersey from now until the big freeze and start planning your adventures today!
1. Climb inside a hay maze at Jake’s Branch County Park Awesome Autumn Fun Event.
2. Celebrate your inner superhero at Toms River Superhero Superfest.
3. Get up close and personal with seals, penguins and sharks on a Behind the Scenes Tour at Jenkinson’s Aquarium.
4. Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage in Ocean County NJ! A few of our favorite places to see fall leaves in Ocean County include…
5. Do some early holiday shopping at Christkindlmarkt at Tuckerton Seaport.
6. See a magician AND meet Mrs. Claus at the Toms River Christmas Tree Lighting.
7. Drop by for some Science on the Fly at Jake’s Branch County Park.
8. Immerse yourself in a Sea of Lights at Jenkinson’s.
10. Take part in a 36 year tradition on an ‘Old Time Christmas Walk” in Bay Head.
11. Feed a turtle at Cattus Island County Park.
12. Sip on some Tea by the Sea at Jenkinson’s Aquarium.
13. Witness Santa’s Grand Arrival on November 11th at the Christmas Fantasy with Lights Parade at Storybook Land.
14. Win the Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest at the Casino Pier Holiday Festival.
15. Take a Candy Cane Nature Walk at Cattus Island’s Winter Solstice Event.
Jenkinson’s Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour
Christmas Fantasy with Lights Parade at Storybook Land
Jenkinson’s Aquarium Tea by the Sea
Fantastic Fossils at Insectropolis
Seaside Heights Annual Christmas Tree Festival
December 15th & 16th
Jenkinson’s Sea of Lights
If you like these events, then sign up to get all the events for the upcoming week delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday morning. Spend less time planning and more time doing.
I hate spam. I promise not to spam you. You’ll just get the one weekly email. Unsubscribe at anytime.